Technical landscape life cycle services
We maintain and develop all SAP products like ERP, BW, PI, and BO environments. All our team members are SAP certified.
Our team has a strong expertise in platform solutions and system management tools such as VMware, storage solutions, backup solutions, monitoring tools, and HANA.
Requirements for S/4HANA
CastorIT’s solution implements database change without interference in day-to-day business or applications.
- Technical version change is done as a whole to best utilize the resources and schedule, e.g. database change, EhP, Unicode conversion and operating system in one project.
- Documentation and results created during project can be utilized in S/4HANA transfer.
- Business continuance is ensured with thorough testing and utilizing CastorIT’s experience of HANA migrations.
System Copy Accelerator Toolset
Quicker way to transfer data
CastorIT has developed a tool that speeds up the data transfer of test systems considerably.
- The SAP tool runtime can be reduced to a fraction of the original.
- The database specific parts are standardized as SQL scripts that can be executed in supported databases.
Currently, CastorIT’s Accelerated System Copy toolset is available for following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SAP HANA database
Easier incident management
Incident management tools can either make the work easier or more difficult. CastorIT’s Incident Management collects most often used fields in main screen and less commonly needed functions are added as tabs and drop-down lists.
- Technical implementation is based on scenarios delivered with SAP Solution Manager 7.1.
- Customizing is done in a way to keep changes to standard SAP objects to minimum.
What are the benefits?
- Predefined transaction types: precisely limited transaction types simplifies the use
- Streamlined user interface: speeds up the use and makes it more efficient
- Flexible organizational structure: additional team roles can be easily defined
- Use of CRM mail forms for e-mails: at predefined statuses e-mail with incident information is sent to responsible business partner
- Standard ITSM reporting: most used views are offered to the user first to improve usability
- Third party integration, SLA management, time Recording, problem Management with knowledgebase integration and integration with Test Management